Slimline and Compact
This lightweright device weighs less than 200g (with antenna and standard battery)
Rugged and Reliable
BD505LF is designed and tested to meet Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G, including temperature shock, vibration, high & low temperature and humidity. IP54 dust- and water-proof design guarantees the reliability in different environments.
With the use of digital coding and correction technology, transmission of interaction is delivered and received clearly and without interference of background noise.
Analogue or Digital Dual ModeS
BD505 can support both analogue and digital modes on the same hardware. You can switch between two operation modes very easily and it helps you to communicate with analogue radios.
This feature allows switching of channels to be quick and accurate even in adverse working conditions.
- Frequency Range
- Transmitting Power
- 0.5 W
- 11K0F3E at 12.5 kHz, 16K0F3E at 25 kHz
- 4FSK digital modulation
- 12.5 kHz (data only): 7K60FXD 12.5 kHz (data and voice): 7K60FXW
- Interfering signals and harmonics
- 36 dBm (< 1 GHz) 30 dBm (> 1 GHz)
- Noise cancellation
- 40 dB at 12.5 kHz 45 dB at 25 kHz
- Audio sensitivity
- +1 dB to -3 dB
- Audio distortion
- ≤ 3 %
- Sensitivity (analogue)
- 0.22 μV (typical) (12 dB SINAD) 0.4 μV (typical) (20 dB SINAD)
- Sensitivity (digital)
- 0.22 μV / BER 5%
- Adjacent channel selectivity (ETSI)
- 60 dB at 12.5 kHz
- Nominal audio power output
- 0.5 W
- Conducted spurious emission
- < -57 dBm